Beverly GroveNestled within Mid-City West’s Beverly-Fairfax neighborhood, Beverly Grove is a community bordered on the west by the iconic Beverly Hills, on the north by West Hollywood, and the vibrant open-air shopping center The Grove on the east. Once a sleepy neighborhood, Beverly Grove has experienced rapid change in the past decades, helping it transition into a sprawling urban community with a lively atmosphere and an array of retail options, dining venues, and cultural attractions all within reach. The neighborhood features easy access to much of Central Los Angeles, offering a convenient location for residents. It’s also home to the world-class Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, together with an array of cosmopolitan amenities and recreational venues, making it an excellent place to call home.
Beverly Grove real estateBeverly Grove homes for sale consist of a mix of single-family homes, condos, apartments, and townhomes in a variety of elegant architectural styles including Spanish Revival, Cape Cod, Contemporary, and Modern Farmhouse. Those looking forward to a luxurious lifestyle will find a terrific selection of high-end homes for sale in Beverly Grove that offer a seamless combination of privacy, elegance, and sophistication. Luxury homes in Beverly Grove are equipped with a variety of luxurious features and modern amenities throughout such as professionally maintained landscaping, lush courtyards with tiled driveways, impressive master suites with spacious walk-in closets and ensuite baths, saltwater pools, and more.
Living in Beverly Grove
- For shopaholics, Beverly Grove is a stone’s throw away from premier shopping hotspots like The Grove, Beverly Connection, and Beverly Center. A great selection of independent boutiques is also located along nearby West Third Street and Melrose Avenue.
- No matter what type of cuisine you’re craving, Beverly Grove’s enticing dining options are sure to please. Head to La Cienega Blvd.’s famed “Restaurant Row” and you’ll find an assortment of top-rated dining destinations such as Matsuhisa, Spice Affair, Gyu-Kaku, The Stinking Rose, and Lawry’s The Prime Rib.
- Families looking for a fun-filled, educational activity for the weekend will be able to visit tons of interesting museums near Beverly Grove, like the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), the La Brea Tar Pits, Craft Contemporary, and the Petersen Automotive Museum.
- The Original Farmers Market draws countless locals and tourists alike each year with its amazing variety of fresh, high-quality produce, delicious ready-to-eat snacks, and unique artisanal goods. Founded in 1934, the market features a plethora of bakers, specialty food shops, butchers, and even a traditional gourmet French restaurant – Monsieur Marcel Bistro, located right in the middle of the market.
- Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts in Beverly Grove looking to unwind, soak in the views, and reconnect with nature will be able to visit incredible outdoor destinations just minutes away from the neighborhood. Nearby parks like Franklin Canyon Park and Runyon Canyon Park offer endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, with amenities such as hiking trails, expansive picnic grounds, playgrounds, and more.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.